- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Studies
- English Department
- French and Italian
- Department of German
- History Department
- Humanities Council
- Music Department
- Near Eastern Studies
- Philosophy Department
- The Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
- Spanish and Portuguese
- Bibliographical Society of America
- Bibliothèque Nationale
- The British Library
- Center for British Studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Center for Renaissance and Baroque Studies at Maryland
- Committee for Early Modern Studies at Penn State
- The Center for Renaissance Studies at the University of Massachusettes, Amherst
- The Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies at Toronto
- The Folger Shakespeare Library
- The Erasmus Center for Early Modern Studies
- Herzog August Bibliothek
- The Huntington Library
- The Library of Congress
- The Newberry Library
- The Public Record Office Online
- The Renaissance Society of America
- Research Institute of Irish-Scottish Studies
- Society for the History of Authorship, Reading and Publishing
- Warwick’s Centre for the Study of the Renaissance
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s on-line first edition of Shakespeare.
- Early English Books Online
- The E-Text Center at the University of Virginia
- EuroDocs: Primary Historical Documents from Western Europe
- The Montaigne Project
- The Perdita Project
Digitized MSS from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Full online versions of selected books.
An interdisciplinary Renaissance listserv.
The H-Net discussion network for British and Irish history.
- The Milton-L home page
The global electronic Shakespeare conference.
The electronic conference for the history of print culture.
- Early Modern Culture
An electronic seminar. An interactive, on-line journal for conversation and exchange.
- Early Modern Literary Studies
An on-line refereed journal for scholarly discussion and research.
A journal of theory in Medieval and Renaissance studies.